Kris is attempting to delay his divorce proceedings with Kim once again, filing legal documents disputing the ‘urgency’ of the divorce! Will this thing ever end? Read on for all the details.
When Kim Kardashian‘s pregnancy with new boyfriend Kanye West was revealed, it seemed as though Kris Humphries was going to allow his divorce proceedings to accelerate, with one source telling HollywoodLife.com that the basketball player was pushing his lawyers to wrap things up by the end of February. So, why has he just filed legal documents questioning the “urgency” for a “quick” divorce?
Kris’ lawyer, Marshall Waller, filed documents on behalf of his client, TMZ reports, in which Kim’s pregnancy is slammed for being unplanned! “What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something [Humphries] had nothing to do with, »
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Says She Didn’t Snub Beauty Vlogger Jackie Aina Over A Bad Review (From MTV Newsroom. 28 June 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Reveals She Was with Nicole Brown Simpson When She Bought O.J. Gloves Allegedly Used in Killings (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2017, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Busted by La Bike Cop: Flips Finger, But at Who? (Watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 27 June 2017, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West, The Goal is To Resume Tour in Early 2018, With Bonuses (From TMZ. 29 June 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Has Already Formed A ‘Close Bond’ With Surrogate — Texting & Sharing Pics Daily (From HollywoodLife. 28 June 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Russell Simmons Biopic ‘Life and Def: Sex Drugs Money + God’ in the Works (From Variety - Film News. 28 June 2017, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Van Gundy Says Khloé Kardashian Deserves an Apology from 'Kardashian-Shaming' Cavs Fans (From PEOPLE.com. 10 June 2017, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Khloe, Kourtney and Kris Blow Up Kardashian Curse Myth in Cavs Win (From TMZ. 10 June 2017, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Kris Humphries Unloads Beverly Hills House for $8.25 Million (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 8 June 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)