Chris Pratt’s career is about to soar out of this world — or, more accurately, out of this galaxy.
EW has confirmed that the Parks and Recreation funnyman will play the lead character in Marvel’s upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, a key part of Marvel’s Phase Two plan. Deadline first reported the news.
Pratt, who recently slimmed down (and bulked up) for his role in Zero Dark Thirty (pictured above), will play Star Lord, the half-human half-alien leader of a bio-engineered team of space-traveling heroes that includes a green-skinned warrior, a gun slinging raccoon, a female alien assassin, »
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsJames Gunn (II)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series Announced (From DailyDead. 26 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Reveals Plans For Guardians Of The Galaxy Animated Series (From We Got This Covered. 26 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Red Band Trailer Offers Raunchy Laughs (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2014, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt: 'My wife Anna Faris prefers fat me - she's a feeder' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 July 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Review (From Obsessed with Film. 25 July 2014, 3:40 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- The Judge summoned to open 2014 Toronto International Film Festival (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Halo: Nightfall Gets A Tense First Trailer, Rounds Out Cast (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2014, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Full trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey released (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)