Chris Pratt’s career is about to soar out of this world — or, more accurately, out of this galaxy.
EW has confirmed that the Parks and Recreation funnyman will play the lead character in Marvel’s upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, a key part of Marvel’s Phase Two plan. Deadline first reported the news.
Pratt, who recently slimmed down (and bulked up) for his role in Zero Dark Thirty (pictured above), will play Star Lord, the half-human half-alien leader of a bio-engineered team of space-traveling heroes that includes a green-skinned warrior, a gun slinging raccoon, a female alien assassin, »
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsJames Gunn (II)
- More Guardians Of The Galaxy Rumors Hint At Another Villain (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2013, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Another ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Villain Rumor Hints At Kree Introduction (From Screen Rant. 23 May 2013, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy - Another New Villain Rumored (From GeekTyrant. 21 May 2013, 3:50 PM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- New trailer for Monsters University (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2013, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Jean-Ralphio Tries To Convince Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson To Star in "The Hobbit" (From NextMovie. 23 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch Thursday: Rookie Blue Back on Patrol, Anne Heche Is Saved, Hannibal and More (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- New Captain America: The Winter Soldier set photos show a bloodied Nick Fury (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2013, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- DVD Release: The Mindy Project Season 1 (From Disc Dish. 23 May 2013, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain Is Pretty In Purple At Cannes Film Festival (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 2:12 PM, PDT)