Miss Fancy Knickers, Aka Lady Cremore, brings our jazz cats a taste of the big time – but we're still waiting for this drama to get into its groove
Spoiler Alert: This blog is for people watching Dancing on the Edge on BBC2. Don't read on if you haven't seen episode two.
Catch-up with Jon Wilde's episode one blog here.
It says a lot about the second episode of Dancing on the Edge that the most gripping thing about it was the long-range teaser that kicked the whole thing off: go-getting music hack Stanley telling bandleader Louis that they need to get him out of the country pronto. It was the only moment of urgency in an episode that left me wondering how Stephen Poliakoff is going to stretch his tale out to five instalments.
Certainly there was an awful lot of stretching in episode two. The hour stretched out on »
- Jon Wilde
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Best Movies to See in October: 'Birth of a Nation,' Stooges Doc and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- NBCU boss cool on ITV acquisition (From ScreenDaily. 27 September 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Netflix's The Crown Looks Like an Addictive Blend of Downton Abbey and Reign (From BuzzSugar. 27 September 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Final Trailer Is All That’s Best In Potter Films (From AreYouScreening. 28 September 2016, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- The Great British Bake Off 2016, episode six – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Sherlock Season 4 Titles Revealed (Mostly) (From LatinoReview. 26 September 2016, 2:49 PM, PDT)
John Goodman (I)
- The Story of King Baggot, the First ‘King of the Movies’, Begins in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 September 2016, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Fans and producers have very different opinions on live-tweeting TV (From Hitfix. 24 September 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- New Transformers: The Last Knight Featurette Gives Us A Look At Sir Anthony Hopkins In Character (From ComicBookMovie. 22 September 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)