It looks like Katie Couric has scored another notable interview for her talk show, "Katie." After her exclusive interview with Manti Te'o, she's not slowing down. The host has secured the first interview with the widow of former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno. Sue Paterno will talk to Couric in her first televised appearance since the Penn State sex scandal was exposed, and her husband's subsequent death from cancer. The interview will be comprised of a visit to the Paterno home by Couric, along with an in-studio segment between the two. It will air Monday, February 11.
Paterno died two months after the scandal was exposed, leaving many unanswered regarding how much he know about what was going on at Penn State. After his death, it was discovered Paterno lied to a grand jury about whether or not he knew of any possible child abuse happening prior to 2001.
Following an »
Similar News ItemsKatie Couric
- NBC Touts Megyn Kelly’s Softer Side in Bid to Launch New Morning Show (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Spotlight: American Cancer Society's Celebrity Supporters (From Look to the Stars. 19 September 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Trends: 15 Network Chiefs On What Fall Show They’d Steal, Predicting Their Next Hit and What Worries Them (From Indiewire Television. 7 September 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- HBO Films Redefined the TV Movie — Now It’s Poised to Redefine Itself (From Variety - TV News. 13 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- N.Y.C. Now Casting: HBO’s Al Pacino-Lead Levinson Project + More (From Backstage. 16 August 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Remembering Trump and Scaramucci’s Cameos In ‘Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps’ — Watch (From Indiewire. 2 August 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)