According to the blogger, Kathleen Kennedy and Lucasfilm are assembling their slate of upcoming movies set in the "Star Wars" universe, and a big part of the plan is standalone movies that center on pre-established characters, the first of which will be Yoda.
That's right. That CGI abomination from the prequels could be getting his own movie, but you should label this strictly as "rumor" for now. Knowles has not been known for his accuracy when it comes to this kind of scoop, especially in the last few years. But the man is well-known for a reason, so keep it in the back of your mind.
But why Yoda when there are so many other characters in the "Star Wars" universe worth exploring further? »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Alden Ehrenreich Set For a Han Solo Movie Trilogy? (From LatinoReview. 25 July 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Has Disney signed Alden Ehrenreich up for a Han Solo trilogy? (From JoBlo. 25 July 2016, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Rogue One At-act Driver and Droid Figures Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 5:52 PM, PDT)
Harry Jay Knowles
- Lionsgate shocks the horror world and reveals a finished 'Blair Witch' sequel at Comic-Con (From Hitfix. 23 July 2016, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Raiders!: The Story of the Greatest Fan Film Ever Made documentary review: it belongs in a cinema! (From FlickFilosopher. 17 June 2016, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Raiders!': How Two Kids Made the Greatest Fan Film Ever (From Rolling Stone. 16 June 2016, 6:33 AM, PDT)
Joe Johnston (I)
- Gareth Edwards Reveals The Origin Of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’s Deathtroopers (From We Got This Covered. 18 July 2016, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Captain America Movies Are Made by Fascists Says Die Hard Director (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2016, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Universal's Monster reboots may have just bagged another A-list star (From Hitfix. 11 July 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)