According to the blogger, Kathleen Kennedy and Lucasfilm are assembling their slate of upcoming movies set in the "Star Wars" universe, and a big part of the plan is standalone movies that center on pre-established characters, the first of which will be Yoda.
That's right. That CGI abomination from the prequels could be getting his own movie, but you should label this strictly as "rumor" for now. Knowles has not been known for his accuracy when it comes to this kind of scoop, especially in the last few years. But the man is well-known for a reason, so keep it in the back of your mind.
But why Yoda when there are so many other characters in the "Star Wars" universe worth exploring further? »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'The Last Starfighter' Remake Eyed by 'Star Wars' Writer (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 2:08 PM, PST)
- 'Star Wars 7' Flashback and Luke's Role Revealed? (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
- "Star Wars" 1-6 Retold As Lego Mini-Series (From Dark Horizons. 28 February 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
Harry Jay Knowles
- Star Wars: Episode VII Reportedly Has a Working Title—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 6 May 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Possible Star Wars: Episode VII title (From TheMovieBit. 6 May 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Is This The Working Title for 'Star Wars: Episode VII'? (From LatinoReview. 6 May 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
Joe Johnston (I)
- ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop’ Helmer Steve Carr Signs With Paradigm (From Deadline. 11 February 2015, 3:37 PM, PST)
- New Trailer, Clip And Featurette For Disney’s Cinderella (From Obsessed with Film. 11 February 2015, 5:58 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: Joe Johnston’s Original Boba Fett Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 13 January 2015, 10:02 PM, PST)