NBC is giving Ironside a contemporary makeover.
Related | Pilot Season 2013: Get Scoop on This Fall’s Possible Newcomers, and Who’s in Them
The original Ironside debuted on NBC in 1967 and ran for eight years.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- 'Sex and the City' alum John Corbett to co-star in Denis Leary's FX rock comedy pilot (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Rescue Me" (From SneakPeek. 7 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Sirens: TV Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 7:26 PM, PST)
"In Treatment" (2008)
- Wigs, The BlackList Form Partnership to Find Fresh Talent For Series Development (From Indiewire. 6 March 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Cannes-set TV Mart MipTV to Focus on Israeli Biz (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2014, 10:20 AM, PST)
- 2014 NAACP Image Awads: Full winners list (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 February 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Blair Underwood is caught between the love of two very different women (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 March 2014)
- 4 Programming Premieres Featuring African American Personalities To Watch On TV This Weekend (From ShadowAndAct. 7 March 2014, 9:35 AM, PST)
- 4 Programming Premieres Featuring African American Personalities To Watch On TV This Weekend (From Indiewire Television. 7 March 2014, 9:35 AM, PST)