The goals for making a movie are not uniform.Some movies set out to be Oscar-winners, or to right an injustice or reveal what is truly going on in the world. Some movies are made for no other reason than to entertain. And then there are the blockbusters, hoping to get out to the masses, to draw the big crowds, to make the biggest splash that could possibly be made.
To make a killing at the box-office, there needs to be several key factors that turn a hit into a megahit. We’ve listed the five main ingredients below.
5. Girls With Guns
What is it about a girl wielding weapons that just makes everything seem oh, so good? One of the highlights from the recent The Avengers film was Scarlett Johansson and Colbie Smulders’ performances as strong, independent women that could not just fight on the debate floor, but could drop Iron Man himself. »
- Jack Holder
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- Cute Photos Of Chris Pratt, Anna Faris And Son At Walk of Fame Star Ceremony (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 April 2017, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Attend Star-Studded Birthday Bash: Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 April 2017, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- 10 Actors Cast As The Wrong Characters In Comic Book Movies (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2017, 7:50 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe May Never Be The Same Again After Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon teases Batgirl, says he may cast unknown in the role (From HeyUGuys. 20 April 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Infinity War Set Photos Tease Big Changes for Vision and Scarlet Witch (From MovieWeb. 20 April 2017, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau’s 7 Rules for Making a Good Movie, from ‘The Jungle Book’ to ‘The Lion King’ (From Indiewire. 22 April 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau and Scarlett Johansson Talk Failure and How 'Transformers' Inspired 'Iron Man' (From Fandango. 22 April 2017, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau Talks Movie Economics With Scarlett Johansson: “If You Can’t Make A Profit, You Don’t Get Opportunities” – Tribeca (From Deadline. 21 April 2017, 4:31 PM, PDT)