Then this past year at E3, it happened again. This time it was a giant inflatable dog that went all the way to the top of the fifty-foot show room ceiling. Once again, I was told what show this was from, and again I was told I should watch. Of course, I did no such thing. It wasn’t until I accidentally stumbled upon Adventure Time one night that I realized what a stubborn fool I’d been.
Now I’ve become a full on Adventure Time fanatic, quoting episodes and perfecting an incredible Lumpy Space Princess imitation. With adult humor carefully hidden beneath childhood themes and subtle horror influences throughout, I’m ashamed of how long it took me to come around to the appeal of this show.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (David McKendry)
Similar News ItemsCartoon Network [us]
- Warner Bros names Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros creates Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Conjures Up Harry Potter Global Franchise Development Team (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- First TV spot for Poltergeist remake (From Flickeringmyth. 20 March 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Video Round-Up: Poltergeist, Salem, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Scream Queens (From DailyDead. 20 March 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- First TV Spot For Poltergeist Remake Hints At New Brand Of Terror (From We Got This Covered. 19 March 2015, 12:50 PM, PDT)
"Adventure Time" (2010)
- Henry Rollins explains why 'He Never Died,' and those Charles Manson tapes (From Hitfix. 27 March 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Are Silly Animated Shows A Dying Breed? (From Indiewire Television. 23 March 2015, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- Tweeks: Adventure Time Frost & Fire DVD (From Comicmix. 19 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)