All Carrie wants, besides Sebastian Kydd, is a night off from all of her responsibilities. On "Fright Night" Carrie wanted just one night of fairytales and make believe where she didn't have to take care of anyone or be the responsible friend.
Little did she know that a costume and a party wouldn't change any of that! After Carrie's sort of breakup from Sebastian, Carrie and Walt fled to NYC for a night of pretend!
On this week's The Carrie Diaries we took a trip back to October and celebrated Halloween all over again. But forgot the shiny waves of Kate Middleton, Carrie and Walt were the original royal couple: Princess Diana and Prince Charles. Even if Larissa shared some serious wisdom that Charles and Di weren't the fairytale Carrie believed because Charles still fancied some woman named "Camilla Parker something." That Larissa, such a wise one.
Well, she's wise »
- email@example.com (Leigh Raines)
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- I Tried Kate Middleton's $4 Chocolate Face Mask--This Is What Happened (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'La La Land' Costume Designer Mary Zophres Talks Dressing Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone's Oops Moment (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 1:18 PM, PST)
- James Corden Jokes About the First Time He Met 'Complete B***h' Meryl Streep: 'She Is the Worst' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Dresses That Tell A Story: Princess Diana’s Life In Fashion Exhibit At Kensington Palace (From ET Canada. 22 February 2017, 12:50 PM, PST)
- The True Story of Princess Diana’s Electrifying ‘John Travolta’ Dress (From PEOPLE.com. 21 February 2017, 11:46 AM, PST)
- The Most Famous British Royal Couples of All Time (From Popsugar. 15 February 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)
- We Tried It: Wearing Princess Kate’s Favorite Accessory — Nude Pantyhose! (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Full Episode | People Now Thursday February 23, 2017 (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 10:34 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Meghan Markle Opens Up About Her Struggles as an Actress, Drops Subtle Hint at Prince Harry Romance (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 8:57 AM, PST)