Chernin Entertainment is turning Kasra Farahani’s sci-fi short film, Noon, into a feature length film, with Kasra Farahani himself as the director for the picture. The guy has paid his dues working in the art department on such films as Spider-man 3, Alice In Wonderland, Hancock, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, and a boatload more. Here’s how the film is described:
Noon is set in two centuries in the future where, due to a shift in the Earth’s axis, the Arctic is one of the only inhabitable lands left, although it is in a perpetual state of day. The scene focuses on a man who facilitates the transfer of illegal immigrants in Noon, the city-state up there.
The clip below is actually a scene from the short that will be turned into the aforementioned full length movie. Color me interested.
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsAlice in Wonderland (2010/I)
- 13 Nights of Halloween: See the Full Lineup For Freeform's Annual Marathon! (From BuzzSugar. 20 October 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Snags Spec About “Wizard of Oz” and “Alice in Wonderland” Heroines (From Women and Hollywood. 16 October 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Black Desert Online getting into the Halloween spirit next week (From Flickeringmyth. 11 October 2017, 8:20 PM, PDT)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
- Harvey Aftershocks: Hollywood’s Battle Against Sleaze Fatigue (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 October 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Aftershocks: Hollywood’s Battle Against Sleaze Fatigue (From Indiewire. 20 October 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Looks Like David Fincher Isn’t Too Big a Fan of Marvel (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
- Venom Targets Veep Star Reid Scott in Mystery Role (From MovieWeb. 16 October 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veep’ Actor Reid Scott in Talks to Join Tom Hardy’s ‘Venom’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Venom Eyes Jenny Slate for Spider-Man Spin-Off (From MovieWeb. 4 October 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)