If your television actually explodes with comedic energy next fall, we now know who will be responsible: Robin Williams will star in a single-camera comedy produced by David E. Kelley. CBS officially picked up the "Crazy Ones" pilot on Monday (Feb. 4), along with two dramas, "Anatomy of Violence" and "Intelligence."
"Crazy Ones" will star Williams as an advertising executive working alongside his daughter. It is very much expected that Williams will spend a great deal of time improvising in this comedy. In addition to David E. Kelley (who wrote the script), "Crazy Ones" is executive-produced by Bill D'Elia, Jason Winer, Dean Lorey, John Montgomery and Mark Teitelbaum.
"Intelligence," from writer Michael Seitzman, is set at the United States Cyber Command and centers on a unit surrounding a single agent who has a microchip planted in his brain. Because of this chip, the agent can access the full electromagnetic spectrum (including radio waves). Yes, »
Similar News ItemsRobin Williams (I)
- Creed Perfects the Art of the Man-Cry, But Will Oscar Voters Feel It, Too? (From Vulture. 30 November 2015, 2:29 PM, PST)
- Margaret Cho: ‘If Trump becomes president, the whole world’s in big trouble’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 23 years ago today, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Did Homeland Just Kill Off [Spoiler]?! (From TVLine.com. 29 November 2015, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Idris Elba says James Bond “could be any colour”, dismisses rumours (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 3:27 AM, PST)
- Showtime’s “Spymasters” goes inside Langley (From ChannelGuideMag. 28 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
Howard Gordon (I)
- ‘Homeland’ Recap: Love Is a Hurtin’ Thing in ‘The Litvinov Ruse’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 November 2015, 7:05 PM, PST)
- Second Trailer’s A Charm For New Fox Series Second Chance (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2015, 4:21 AM, PST)
- ‘Second Chance’ Trailer: New Fox Series Brings Back The Dead (From Deadline TV. 19 November 2015, 8:46 PM, PST)