It’s the case of the missing viewers!
Fewer sports fans stuck around to watch Elementary compared to any post-Super Bowl entertainment show in the past nine years.
And it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out why.
The 34-minute power outage during Super Bowl Xlvii delayed CBS’ presentation of the freshman mystery drama. The episode episode started at 11:15 p.m. Et. That’s the latest start time for a post-championship entertainment program in at least 10 years.
Elementary delivered 20.8 million viewers and a 7.8 rating in the adult demo, marking the smallest post-game audience since ABC aired Alias after »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Comic-Con: BBC America Releases First Look Trailer for ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Stars In The Action-Packed First Trailer For King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2016, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Stars In King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- Star Trek Reboot Title Revealed — Plus, a Video Tour of the New Starship! (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2016, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Josh Stewart Joins ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2016, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Will Big Bang Theory's Bernadette Birth an Ausiello? Plus: Final Season Talk, Scoop on Penny's Family Reunion (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2016, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Apprentice’: 9 Lessons About Donald Trump From Binge-Watching the First Season (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2016, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Inside Survivor Star Ethan Zohn's Rustic Vermont Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Preacher Recap: To Hell and Back (From TVLine.com. 17 July 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)