It’s the case of the missing viewers!
Fewer sports fans stuck around to watch Elementary compared to any post-Super Bowl entertainment show in the past nine years.
And it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out why.
The 34-minute power outage during Super Bowl Xlvii delayed CBS’ presentation of the freshman mystery drama. The episode episode started at 11:15 p.m. Et. That’s the latest start time for a post-championship entertainment program in at least 10 years.
Elementary delivered 20.8 million viewers and a 7.8 rating in the adult demo, marking the smallest post-game audience since ABC aired Alias after »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Sneaky Pete Review (From AreYouScreening. 18 January 2017, 7:57 AM, PST)
- The Top 10 Sherlock Holmes in Film and Television (From TVovermind.com. 17 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- First Trailer For TV Series ‘Snatch’ Will Bring You Back To The Good Old Days Of Guy Ritchie (From The Playlist. 17 January 2017, 6:45 AM, PST)
"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 1/18/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 12:27 PM, PST)
- Star Trek: Discovery Casts True Blood's James Frain as Spock's Father (From TVLine.com. 18 January 2017, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Courtney Moorehead Balaker’s “Little Pink House” to Open Athena Film Festival (From Women and Hollywood. 18 January 2017, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Survivor Meets The Hunger Games as 10 Strangers Vie for $1 Million on Stranded with a Million Dollars (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- How to Identify the Four 'Peak Tom Hardy' Types (From Rolling Stone. 17 January 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Could Be #1 Again On Mlk Weekend, But New Releases Show Little Promise (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 8:16 AM, PST)