What do Olivia Wilde, Salma Hayek, Natalie Portman, Marisa Tomei, Cameron Diaz, Amy Smart, and Demi Moore all have in common? No, not Ashton Kutcher. At one point or another, all of these respected, revered actresses of American cinema have glided up, down, or sideways in an on-screen striptease.
And that is reason enough for this superset of movie strippers to exist.
One big, glaring omission stings, though: the forgotten "Showgirls." The mashup covers the gamut, but they really did Jessie Spano a disservice by failing to honor the unforgettably atrocious '90s clunker. Lindsay Lohan may never be able to escape "I Know Who Killed Me," but if there's going to be a stripping montage, Elizabeth Berkeley might as well run and hide, too. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan Channels Grace Kelly's Iconic Look and Gives Career Update (From E! Online. 27 May 2017)
- Lindsay Lohan Admits She Misses Hollywood but Says She Found ‘Peace’ Away from the Spotlight’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Scoop: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Go Tit-for-Tat in Cannes, Plus More of the Biggest News from Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Is the That ’70s Show Gang Ready for a Reunion? Topher Grace ‘Would Be There in a Heartbeat!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: Is the ABC TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:27 PM, PDT)
- Paul Schrader Writes an Anatomical Review of Terrence Malick’s ‘Song to Song,’ and It Doesn’t Involve Thumbs (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Over 50 of the Most Fun, Glamorous Celebrity Cannes-dids From the South of France (From Popsugar. 25 May 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Angie Tribeca: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:17 PM, PDT)