Then this past year at E3, it happened again. This time it was a giant inflatable dog that went all the way to the top of the fifty-foot show room ceiling. Once again, I was told what show this was from, and again I was told I should watch. Of course, I did no such thing. It wasn’t until I accidentally stumbled upon Adventure Time one night that I realized what a stubborn fool I’d been.
Now I’ve become a full on Adventure Time fanatic, quoting episodes and perfecting an incredible Lumpy Space Princess imitation. With adult humor carefully hidden beneath childhood themes and subtle horror influences throughout, I’m ashamed of how long it took me to come around to the appeal of this show.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (David McKendry)
Similar News ItemsCartoon Network [us]
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment (From Deadline TV. 20 October 2017, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment (From Deadline. 20 October 2017, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Women Animators Pen Open Letter on Sexual Harassment: ‘This Abuse Has Got to Stop’ (From The Wrap. 20 October 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Dark New Leatherface Clip Surfaces Ahead Of Release (From We Got This Covered. 16 October 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- The Legacy of Leatherface: Looking Back as We Look Forward to the Latest ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Film (From Indiewire. 16 October 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Mummy and Lifeforce: the strange parallels (From Den of Geek. 16 October 2017, 8:17 AM, PDT)
"Adventure Time" (2010)
- Women in Animation Write Powerful Open Letter to End Sexual Harassment: ‘We Will No Longer Be Silent’ (From Indiewire. 20 October 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- ‘Samurai Jack’ Creator Genndy Tartakovsky On Putting Sex and Violence Into the Fifth Season (From Indiewire Television. 17 October 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Samurai Jack’ Creator Genndy Tartakovsky On Putting Sex and Violence Into the Fifth Season (From Indiewire. 17 October 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)