Zap2it has made our picks for the best ads and the worst ads of Super Bowl Xlvii -- but do you agree with our choices?
We think that Naya Rivera trying to eat the red M&M was pretty awesome, as was Amy Poehler for Best Buy. We also enjoyed watching the old people cavort around town like college kids and end up pigging out at Taco Bell. The only thing missing from that ad was some medicinal marijuana for their cataracts. Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd were also funny for Samsung.
And, as always, the Budweiser Clydesdale won our hearts. *sniffle*
Conversely, the annual GoDaddy commercial was disgusting (the smacking, it will haunt our dreams), the Psy pistachio commercial was awful (that jumped the shark when the "Today Show" hosts did the Gangnam Style dance) and the Bud Light "Black Crown" nonsense was just silly.
Then there were the more controversial ads, »
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW Week (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- SXSW: Jimmy Kimmel to Grill Rick Perry as 'Live' Heads to Austin (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Do Date Night in Her Hometown (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- 'Mean Girls' -- Reunion Is Happening (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- What It Would Be Like If a Pants-Obsessed Amy Poehler Interviewed You for a Job (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Looking for the new Girls? Srsly, you need to get online (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Charlize Theron Sets Karen Croner-Scripted Universal Pitch Based On ‘Everything Nice’ (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 3:59 PM, PST)
- 'Hustle,' 'Wolf' beat 'Catching Fire' to lead 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)
- The Nominees For The 2014 MTV Movie Awards Have Been Announced (From The Hollywood News. 6 March 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)