Silver Linings Playbook which is distributed by Roadshow, made $2.34m at the box office. The film opened across 242 screens for an impressive screen average of $9,673.
The film made $530,000 last week in pre-release.
However, Django Unchained made $2.495m in its second weekend. Across 327 screens, the film made $7,631 per screen. The film now stands at $8.989m since opening.
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- 10 Questions You Probably Have About Guardians Of The Galaxy (From Obsessed with Film. 9 July 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan on cinema's "bleak future" and how it will survive (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 July 2014, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan on Future of Film: ‘It’s Unthinkable That Extraordinary New Work Won’t Emerge’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 July 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- New trailer for Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Costume Exhibit Coming To Future Home Of Academy Museum (From Deadline New York. 8 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Costume Lands At The Academy (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 July 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Karlovy Vary: U.S Indie Producers Give Advice on Breaking Into Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 July 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Fox Launches Mentoring Program For Female Directors (From Cinema Blend. 3 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Karlovy Vary Engages in ‘Conversation With Hollywood’ as Part of Industry Events (From Variety - Film News. 3 July 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)