Toyota's RAV4 "Wish Granted" Super Bowl ad hit the Web days ahead of the big game and went viral pretty quick. Featuring "The Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco, the commercial racked up millions of views and plenty of rave reviews.
The family-friendly spot trots out Cuoco as a toy dog-toting, purple suit-wearing genie, who pops out of a Toyota RAV4 to grant the wishes and whims of a hapless dad and his family.
Loved the commercial @kaleycuoco »
- Dominique Mosbergen
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- The Big Bang Theory Recap: Financial Aid (From Vulture. 21 October 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 7 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 20 October 2014, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 October 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
Betty White (I)
- Jay Leno Will Put Mark Twain Prize for Humor on His ’55 Buick (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- The 50 Funniest Women of the Past 50 years: #10-1 (From Hitfix. 17 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray offers up casting suggestions for the all-female Ghostbusters (From Flickeringmyth. 16 October 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Slams Gossip Blogger Perez Hilton for Posting Her Nude Photos (From The Wrap. 20 October 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Amal Clooney Took George Clooney's Last Name: The Pros and Cons of Dropping Her Maiden Name (From E! Online. 17 October 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 October 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)