Actress Naya Rivera was one of the stars who brought a spark of comedy during the most awaited commercial break in Sunday's NFL Super Bowl broadcast.
In a romantic yet extremely funny 30-second ad "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)", created by chocolate brand M&M, Rivera has an encounter with the red member of the candy's brand who fells in love with her. Despite his multiple displays of affection nothing seems to attract the Latina beauty more than finding the best way to savor her tasteful lover.
This is not the first time the company hires a Latino personality to participate in their promotional campaigns. Recently, soap opera actor William Levy had appeared in another ad, that time trying charms the brown female member of the chocolate gang with his sexy looks.
Take a look at Naya's new commercial above and check out Levy's sexy cameo below. »
- Zuania Ramos
Similar News ItemsNaya Rivera
- Glee: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 January 2015, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Ultimate Glee Couple Tournament: We Have a Winner (and an Exclusive Sneak Peek!) (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Painfully Awkward Celebrity Super Bowl Ads (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
William Levy (II)
- The Inspiring Stories of the Miss Universe Pageant (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 January 2015, 6:24 PM, PST)
- Israeli Miss Universe Contestant Addresses Selfie Controversy (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 January 2015, 4:54 PM, PST)
- Telenovela Star William Levy Teams With Nascar on Docu-Series (From The Wrap. 9 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
Just One of the Girls (1993) (V)
- One Direction warns not to 'Steal My Girl' on first new single from 'Four' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' director Bill Condon will translate Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' to live action (Updated) (From Hitfix. 4 June 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Who made it to the semi-finals? - Full list (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 May 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)