It’s time for the Super Bowl (airing on CBS), where every year advertisers pony up big bucks to wave their wares in front of 100 million viewers.
Who drafted big stars to shill? Who went for laughs? Who tugged at heartstrings? And who went out of their way to remind us with a sledgehammer, “Sex sells”?
Related | Super Bowl 2013: Reviewing the Commercials From the 1st Half
Read our quick take on the commercials from the 2nd half of Super Bowl Xlvii — refresh for updates! — beneath this handy gizmo for playing back your faves (or ones you missed whilst hitting »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- Win ‘Stretch’ on Blu-ray™ (From The Hollywood News. 29 May 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Comic book movies, and the exposition dump (From Den of Geek. 28 May 2015, 10:06 PM, PDT)
- Sherlock Holmes 3 may or may not be happening, says Jude Law (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 May 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Ant-Man, Suicide Squad, Preacher, Deadpool, Fantastic Four, Superman (From Slash Film. 29 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie you'll never get to see: George Miller's lost superhero epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- New Preacher Images Call for Separation of Church and Helicopter (From Dread Central. 28 May 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- New Clip for Pixar's 'Inside Out' Explores A Little Girl's Memories (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 May 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- New Inside Out Clip Introduces Riley’s Personality Islands (From Collider.com. 29 May 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Watch Joy In The Latest Clip From Pixar’s Inside Out (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 May 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)