It’s time for the Super Bowl (airing on CBS), where every year advertisers pony up big bucks to wave their wares in front of 100 million viewers.
Who drafted big stars to shill? Who went for laughs? Who tugged at heartstrings? And who went out of their way to remind us with a sledgehammer, “Sex sells”?
Related | Super Bowl 2013: Reviewing the Commercials From the 1st Half
Read our quick take on the commercials from the 2nd half of Super Bowl Xlvii — refresh for updates! — beneath this handy gizmo for playing back your faves (or ones you missed whilst hitting »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- The Interview Was a Horrible Experience Says Seth Rogen (From MovieWeb. 30 April 2016, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- New Preacher Images Have Jesse Custer Ready To Fight The Law (From We Got This Covered. 30 April 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- News Shorts: April 30th 2016 (From Dark Horizons. 30 April 2016, 9:26 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Box Office: Captain America: Civil War Has Already Passed $200 Million Worldwide (From ComicBookMovie. 1 May 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Captain America: Civil War opens with $200 million internationally (From Flickeringmyth. 1 May 2016, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Foreign Box Office: ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Debuts to Massive $200.2 Million (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy Winners: Gh Tops Soap Pack, Kelly & Michael Grab Gold (From TVLine.com. 1 May 2016, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Replaced by Daughter Jane on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (From E! Online. 28 April 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Kate Hudson Flashes Her Rock-Hard Abs During an Outing in La (From Popsugar. 27 April 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)