It’s time for the Super Bowl (airing on CBS), where every year advertisers pony up big bucks to wave their wares in front of 100 million viewers.
Who drafted big stars to shill? Who went for laughs? Who tugged at heartstrings? And who went out of their way to remind us with a sledgehammer, “Sex sells”?
Related | Super Bowl 2013: Reviewing the Commercials From the 1st Half
Read our quick take on the commercials from the 2nd half of Super Bowl Xlvii — refresh for updates! — beneath this handy gizmo for playing back your faves (or ones you missed whilst hitting »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- These Freaks and Geeks Behind-the-Scenes Photos Will Pull at Your Heart Strings (From E! Online. 26 August 2016, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Angry Birds’ sequel is (supposedly) happening (From Hitfix. 26 August 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Developing Crime Movies ‘Smonk,’ ‘Poachers,’ ‘Hell at the Breech’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 August 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- The Nice Guys – The Blu Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 August 2016, 7:52 PM, PDT)
- DC Dominates Home Release Sales Charts With Batman V Superman And The Killing Joke (From LatinoReview. 19 August 2016, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Hits The Front Cover Of Empire Magazine, Faces Mixed Response In China (From LatinoReview. 18 August 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Is a Pistol-Packin' Momma in Fake Horror Movie Trailer (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2016, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 August 2016, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Emmys: First Time’s the Charm in Late-Night Race (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)