After weeks of speculation, a fake-out from Michelle Williams, and Beyonce playing coy at her NFL press conference last week, the question that's been on all of our minds was answered: Destiny's Child reunited during the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show, making all our late-90s dreams come true. And Beyonce proved that the Super Bowl truly was #BeyonceBowl.
Some highlights from the show included:
--The massive light-up silhouette of Bey that set off her performance of "Crazy In Love."
--Hip rolls. (Enough said.)
--Technology used to create about 10 Beyonces. Because you can never have too many.
--So much girl power. Thanks, Bey, for celebrating "Independent Women" and "Single Ladies" in hit songs that spread those ideas far and wide.
--Beyonce's many "Halo"-related hair flips.
Although we feel that there wasn't enough Destiny's Child -- where was "Bills, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsMichelle Williams (I)
- Madonna, Michelle Williams, Kerry Katona: Stars playing Marilyn Monroe (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 April 2014, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain To Play Marilyn Monroe In Andrew Dominik's Blonde (From Cinema Blend. 22 April 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain Replaces Naomi Watts as Marilyn Monroe in 'Blonde' (From FirstShowing.net. 22 April 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
Kelly Rowland (I)
- Did LeToya Luckett Buy Beyonce's Album? -- Destiny's Child Castoff Speaks [Video] (From TMZ. 22 April 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood, Ellie Goulding and OneRepublic are the top three finalists for the Milestone Award (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 April 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Billboard Reveals Three Finalists for Milestone Award (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
Crazy in Love (1992) (TV)
- Beyonce Cries Onstage During Last Mrs. Carter Show (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 March 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce's Makeup Artist: Even Bey's No-Makeup Look Requires Some Product (From Us Weekly. 20 March 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé's Makeup Artist Dishes on the Star's Best Beauty Looks Over the Years (From E! Online. 19 March 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)