Arriving in theaters May 3 is the superhero sequel Iron Man 3, kicking off both the summer movie season and Phase II of Marvel Studios' multi-franchise superhero plan. The studio has unleashed a new extended TV spot for director Shane Black's highly-anticipated thrill ride, which debuted during today's Super Bowl Xlvii game.
Iron Man 3 Extended Super Bowl Commercial
Iron Man 3 Super Bowl Commercial
Iron Man 3 comes to theaters May 3rd, 2013 and stars Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Paul Bettany, Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle. The film is directed by Shane Black.
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Designing New Powers Blu-ray featurette for Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Watch James Spader's amazing Avengers: Age of Ultron motion-capture performance (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 August 2015, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- New Captain America: Civil War footage! Fantastic Four review! – Watch The Flickering Myth Movie Show #7 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Turbo Kid | Review (From ioncinema. 28 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- amfAR to Fete ‘American Horror Story’ Creator Ryan Murphy at Inspiration Gala (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Shares the Loveliest Anniversary Message With His Wife (From Popsugar. 27 August 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- Andrew Garfield Talks The Amazing Spider-man Franchise: "I Couldn't Rescue Those Films" (From ComicBookMovie. 30 August 2015, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield Fought For A Spider-Man-Marvel Team-Up (From Cinema Blend. 30 August 2015, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- "Captain America: Civil War" - Leaked Trailer Revealed (From SneakPeek. 30 August 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)