Super Bowl Xlvii came to a standstill Sunday when the lights went out at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. What caused the unprecedented power outage, which delayed the big game for 35 minutes? Here are 12 of the most popular conspiracy theories…
1 | Sasha was so fierce she blew the power out!
Video | Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Show — Yay or Nay?
3 | Hey, Kelly Rowland was warned not to plug her curling iron into that sketchy dressing room outlet. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- 2016’s Feminist Features: 6 Ways Women Dominated the Best Movies of the Year (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Empire Season 3 Episode 8 Review: The Unkindest Cut (From TVfanatic. 7 December 2016, 8:11 PM, PST)
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Trailer: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Rekindle Their Steamy Love Affair (From Indiewire. 7 December 2016, 11:24 AM, PST)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- ‘City of Dead Men’ Exclusive Clip: An American Travels To Colombia and Finds Himself in the Company of Misfits (From Indiewire. 7 December 2016, 1:49 PM, PST)
- Guy Ritchie’s Fantasy Reboot King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Delayed Again (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Britannia: first look at Sky original Roman invasion drama (From Den of Geek. 7 December 2016, 4:49 AM, PST)
- The 20 Best TV Episodes of 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 7 December 2016, 3:26 PM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: Watch the Trailers for Netflix’s ‘One Day at a Time,’ Amazon’s ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 December 2016, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Lena Dunham Deleted Her Peeing Selfie, and We Are All to Blame (Photo) (From The Wrap. 7 December 2016, 1:16 PM, PST)