So what if the Super Bowl is on? We don't vacation. Especially when there's blood to be spilled. Speaking of which, THR reports that Irish actress Victoria Smurfit has been tapped to play Lady Jayne in the NBC's 10-episode series.
Lady Jayne is a fashion-forward graceful and beautiful woman instantly attracted to Dracula who pursues him. Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays Dracula. Katie McGrath, Jessica De Gouw, and Nonso Anozie (The Grey) also star.
The series from Daniel Knauf re-introduces Dracula as he arrives in London, posing as American entrepreneur Alan Grayson, who maintains that he wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. In reality he hopes to wreak revenge on the people who ruined his life centuries earlier but falls hopelessly in love with Mina Murray (De Gouw), who appears to be the reincarnation of his dead wife.
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it! »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsThe Grey (2011)
- Tsr Blog: ‘Non-Stop’ and Why It’s Safe for Movie Planes to Crash Again (From Scorecard Review. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Box office preview: '300: Rise of an Empire' battles 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' for first place (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 6 March 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Weekend Box Office: Liam Neeson Flies Non-Stop to Number One, Frozen Banks A Billion (From Cinema Blend. 2 March 2014, 4:37 PM, PST)
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- Blu-ray Release: Alexander Ultimate Cut (From Disc Dish. 7 March 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman's' Ariel Winter: 'I Have A Little Sass in Me' (From CineMovie. 6 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Woody Allen Wednesdays - Stardust Memories and Match Point (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Dracula season 1 finale review: Let There Be Light (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2014, 11:29 PM, PST)
- First Image Released of Jim Broadbent in ‘Get Santa’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2014, 1:37 AM, PST)
- We've Unearthed a Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Dracula Season Finale Episode 1.10 - Let There Be Light (From Dread Central. 25 January 2014, 9:08 AM, PST)