As The Huffington Post noted in an earlier post, the trailer, featuring a long-haired Pitt, "shows off the zombie apocalypse ('We've lost the East Coast') without actually showing off the zombie apocalypse."
Are you planning on watching this film when it hits theaters this summer? The reactions on Twitter seemed mixed.
Click Here to see the rest of the 2013 Super Bowl commercials as well as all of the best, worst and most unforgettable from the past.
As the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens battle for the right to lift the Lombardi Trophy, Super Bowl advertisers compete for another prize: your attention. Each time that CBS cuts away from Super Bowl Xlvii to pay the bills, another group of »
- Dominique Mosbergen
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Emily Hampshire Takes on Brad Pitt's Role in Syfy's 12 Monkeys (From Cinelinx. 29 July 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Role in SyFy's '12 Monkeys’ Goes to… a Lady (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox and Her Fiancé Take Another Big Step (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
World War Z (2013)
- In Defense of “The Leftovers”: Faith, Forgiveness and Damon Lindelof (From SoundOnSight. 29 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Morten Tyldum Set to Direct the Book-to-Film Adaptation of Chain Of Events (From Collider.com. 29 July 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Women Prevailing Despite Sexism in Slowly-Changing Below-the-Line Industry (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Betty White (I)
- How ‘Hot in Cleveland's’ Animated Episode Captured the Stars’ Many Faces (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Betty White on Her Legendary Hollywood Game Nights (From Hitfix. 26 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)