Lights out? Blame Beyonce's electrifying performance.
If naysayers still doubted Beyonce's singing's talents – even after her national anthem performance this week at a press conference – the singer proved she is an exceptional performer at the Super Bowl halftime show.
Beyonce opened and closed the performance belting songs, and in between she danced hard and heavy – and better than most contemporary pop stars.
She set a serious tone as she emerged onstage in all black, singing lines from her R&B hit "Love on Top." The stage was dark as fire and lights burst from the sides. Then she went into her hit "Crazy In Love," bringing some feminine spirit to the Super Dome as she and her background dancers did the singer's signature booty-shaking dance. Beyonce ripped off part of her shirt and skirt. She even blew a kiss. She was ready to rock, and she did so like a pro. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Fake Deaf Intepreter at Mandela Memorial Says He Is Schizophrenic (From PEOPLE.com. 12 December 2013, 4:35 AM, PST)
- Chris Matthews: At Least the ‘Thrill Up My Leg’ Came From Obama, Not Palin (From Mediaite - TV. 11 December 2013, 4:33 PM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' actress pleads guilty to President Obama ricin charge (From Pop2it. 11 December 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
Michelle Williams (I)
- Hollywood Heats Up Miami Beach (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 1:51 PM, PST)
- Holy Hoda! The Host Wows in a Bikini on a Miami Beach (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Soul Train Awards 2013 Best Dressed: Jennifer Hudson & More (From HollywoodLife. 3 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Movie Rights? Oprah's Book Club 2.0 Announces New Selection, Slave Era-Set 'Invention Of Wings' From Author Of 'The Secret Life of Bees' (From ShadowAndAct. 10 December 2013, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Watch Alicia Keys and John Legend perform 'Redemption Song' as Mandela tribute (From Hitfix. 10 December 2013, 11:51 AM, PST)
- So what do women really get up to in nightclub loos? A new voice in British film tells all (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 4:10 PM, PST)