Yeah. It’s Super Bowl Sunday, America. And the finest, splashiest, nacho-cheesiest string of advertising in all the land’s about to begin. You can follow along with the hottest action of the day (not football) in the video player below — it’ll update after each quarter with the latest ads. And here’s a great guide to the commercials we already know we’ll see. In the meantime, let’s all chat in the comments here about which ones we love and which we loathe.
Check in later for EW’s Best & Worst Super Bowl Commercials roundup!
Follow @EWAnnieBarrett »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsBar Refaeli
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Xlix Puppy Ad After Backlash, Petition (From Us Weekly. 27 January 2015, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Bar Refaeli -- Leonardo DiCaprio Should Bang Rihanna ... And If He Doesn't, I Will! (From TMZ. 13 January 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
- 7 Stars Who Took the Most Perfect Makeup-Free Pics in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 10:44 AM, PST)
Puppy Bowl IX (2013) (TV)
- Puppy Bowl biggest ever: Ratings rise during blackout (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 February 2013, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Animal Planet’s ‘Puppy Bowl IX’ Surges During Super Bowl Power Outage (From Deadline TV. 5 February 2013, 1:16 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings: Animal Planet's 'Puppy Bowl' Audience Swells During Superdome Blackout (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 February 2013, 11:53 AM, PST)