In case you haven't heard, there's a big football game down in New Orleans on Sunday.
That's highly unlikely, especially if you're a viewer of CBS, which for the past week has put on an all-out blitz of programming related to Super Bowl Xlvii from the Big Easy. The eye network has deployed its news, sports and entertainment divisions at what it's dubbed CBS Super Bowl Park at Jackson Square in the French Quarter, offering reports on what's been happening there the past week, ranging from night life and celebrities in New Orleans to the recovery from 2005's Hurricane Katrina and, of course, what the teams involved have been up to.
So by now, you should be up to speed on all things New Orleans.
As for the game itself, the clash between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers airs the evening of Sunday, Feb. 3, from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, »
Similar News ItemsSuper Bowl XLVII (2013) (TV)
- Watch: The 9 Greatest Super Bowl Moments That Had Nothing to Do with Football (From PEOPLE.com. 2 February 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Janet Jackson’s Nipple & More: The 6 Most Shocking Super Bowl Moments (From HollywoodLife. 2 February 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Super Bowl: Which Advertisers, Media Face Greatest Pressure? (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2014, 9:18 AM, PST)
Nathaniel 'Big Easy' Lofton
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' - 'Welcome to the Jungle' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight (From OnTheFlix. 9 March 2014, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- Amazing Race Results - Tonight's Elimination Recap for 2014 All Stars (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- 2014 NAACP Image Awads: Full winners list (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 February 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- NAACP Image Awards: Kevin Hart Named Entertainer of the Year, ’12 Years’ Best Pic (From Variety - Film News. 22 February 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)
- NAACP Image Awards: Kevin Hart Named Entertainer of the Year, ’12 Years’ Best Pic (From Variety - TV News. 22 February 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)