New York (AP) — It's showtime.
While the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens battle each other on the field during Super Bowl Xlvii, advertisers will compete against each on advertising's biggest stage.
The stakes are high, with 30-second spots going for as much as $4 million this year. And more than more than 111 million viewers are expected to tune in.
About 28 of the 35-plus advertisers released ads early this year, trying to get a head start on capturing the buzz on social media sites. But early buzz is no guarantee viewers will remember your spot the day after the big game. And of course, some advertisers are waiting for Sunday night for the big reveal of their spots, including M&Ms, Chrysler, Oreo and BlackBerry.
"What we see on the night of the game is really important," said Kelly O'Keefe, professor at a professor, creative brand management, at the Virginia Commonwealth University Brandcenter. »
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Eyes Edward Snowden Role in Oliver Stone Movie (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- 'The Interview' red-band: F-bombs, Seth Rogen's butt and Rob Lowe's horrifying secret (From Hitfix. 21 September 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Can S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Brilliance Trump Hydra's Magnificence? Lucy Lawless Previews the Season 2 Opener (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Justified Final-Season Scoop, Doctor Xmas Casting & More (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Seth Rogen & Adam McKay Team For New Comedy, Toby Kebell Is 'Ben-Hur' Baddie And More (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- Tina Fey’s Description of SNL Kids’ Playdate Will Destroy You (From Vulture. 18 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- They Came Together Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Darrell Hammond Succeeding Don Pardo as ‘SNL’ Announcer (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 5:43 AM, PDT)