New York (AP) — It's showtime.
While the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens battle each other on the field during Super Bowl Xlvii, advertisers will compete against each on advertising's biggest stage.
The stakes are high, with 30-second spots going for as much as $4 million this year. And more than more than 111 million viewers are expected to tune in.
About 28 of the 35-plus advertisers released ads early this year, trying to get a head start on capturing the buzz on social media sites. But early buzz is no guarantee viewers will remember your spot the day after the big game. And of course, some advertisers are waiting for Sunday night for the big reveal of their spots, including M&Ms, Chrysler, Oreo and BlackBerry.
"What we see on the night of the game is really important," said Kelly O'Keefe, professor at a professor, creative brand management, at the Virginia Commonwealth University Brandcenter. »
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Keep Up With the Kardashians' Dramatic 2013 (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 11:15 AM, PST)
- The 'What's Your Favourite Jason Statham movie?' database (From Den of Geek. 4 December 2013, 3:20 AM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Fruitvale Station’ Excluded From WGA Awards (From Variety - Film News. 3 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Rashida Jones responds to 'slut-shaming' accusations, calls out Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj (From Pop2it. 5 December 2013, 5:26 PM, PST)
- Zombie Aubrey Plaza Stars In New Stills From ‘Life After Beth’ (From The Hollywood News. 5 December 2013, 11:09 AM, PST)
- 'Orange Is the New Black' and 'Breaking Bad' score in Writers Guild Awards nominations (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 11:02 AM, PST)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Paul Rudd discovers he's too old to join One Direction in new 'SNL' promos (From Hitfix. 5 December 2013, 5:39 PM, PST)
- Steve Carell’s ‘Anchorman’ Audition Tape & The Third Clip From ‘The Legend Continues’ (From The Hollywood News. 5 December 2013, 5:07 PM, PST)
- 'Anchorman: The Legend Continues' stars unite in epic interview clip (From Pop2it. 5 December 2013, 3:25 PM, PST)