She may launch it in September this year.
Kim said that Pure Honey, which contains raw wild honeycomb and rose notes, represents pure femininity. She describes it as really warm and inviting.
"I am super involved from start to finish - on bottle design to ad campaign. I had this really great honey idea, so we moved away from just florals," digitalspy.co.uk quoted Kim as saying.
One can get Pure Honey 50ml bottle for $55 and $68 for the 100ml pack.
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Swap Your Jacket for a Kimono This Summer (From E! Online. 29 April 2016, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Fights Back After Khloe Calls His Proposal to Blac Chyna ''F--ked Up'': ''Don't Come at Me With Some Bulls--t'' (From E! Online. 29 April 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Is Right on Schedule to Reach Her Goal Weight by the Met Gala (From E! Online. 29 April 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity cameos: has the joke worn thin? (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 April 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Happy Wife, Unhappy Family Life: Khloé Kardashian Calls Brother Rob's Proposal to Blac Chyna 'So F---ed Up' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 April 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Viva La Birthday!' Kourtney Kardashian Shares Throwback Video to Her 30th Birthday in Mexico with Kim, Khloé and Rob (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- How ‘Battlestar Galactica,’ ‘Outlander’ composer Bear McCreary is raising the bar on music for TV (From Hitfix. 7 April 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- [Review] The Perfect Match (From The Film Stage. 12 March 2016, 6:51 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘The Perfect Match’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2016, 12:12 AM, PST)