Kylie Jenner took to Twitter to defend herself after an unnamed magazine reported that Bruce Jenner wasn’t actually her father. Keep reading for Kylie’s Twitter rant, along with tweet-support from sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian!
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15-year-old’s father is actually hers.” And so begins Kylie Jenner’s fierce tirade against a report claiming that Bruce Jenner is not her father. (What’s with the Kardashians and all of these paternity claims?)
Kylie Jenner’s 21-Tweet Rant
Growing up in the public eye can’t be easy — the new report that Bruce Jenner isn’t Kylie’s biological father is just another sensational story about the Jenner-Kardashian family — but it’s definitely taught 15 year-old Kylie to defend herself!
Kylie fired off 21 defensive tweets in quick succession on Friday, Feb. 1, to address the daddy rumors. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Watch Chrissy Teigen's Dad Prove He's the Biggest Keeping Up Fan By Telling Kim Kardashian Who His ''Favorite Kardashian'' Is! (From E! Online. 22 October 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- How Kim Kardashian Has Spent Every Birthday for the Last 10 Years (From E! Online. 22 October 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Pink’s ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Scores Biggest 2017 Debut For A Woman (From ET Canada. 22 October 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Send Sweet Birthday Wishes to Kim Kardashian (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 October 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner, Ryan Seacrest and More Wish Kim Kardashian West a Happy Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- How Kim Kardashian Plans on Celebrating Her 37th Birthday (From E! Online. 20 October 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- 'Kuwtk': Scott Disick Admits He's Been 'Out of Control' in the Past as Kourtney Kardashian Tries to Move On (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2017, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Feels 'Helpless' About Scott Disick's 'Addiction': 'I Don't Need to Sacrifice My Own Happiness' (From PEOPLE.com. 22 October 2017, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Scott Disick "Threatening" Kourtney Kardashian for Dating Again: "You Better Watch Your Back!" (From E! Online. 22 October 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)