The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Sheds 50 Pounds: Bikini Photo Pose, Photoshop Claims Follow (From National Ledger. 11 December 2013, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Secret To Balancing Parenting With Career (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body Six Months After Giving Birth (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Kanye West Loses It On Fan (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 December 2013, 7:53 AM, PST)
- Get Kendall Jenner’s Oxford Shoes Under $50 — Shop (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:48 AM, PST)
- Manti Te’o To Miley Cyrus: How Shocked Were You By 2013′s Celebrity Scandals? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 10 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Kris Jenner & Ben Flajnik Hooking Up Because Of ‘Crazy Sexual Chemistry’ (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 8:39 AM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner holding hands with Harry Styles at NYC gay bar? (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian And Lindsay Lohan Are Speaking Again (From TheFabLife - Movies. 6 December 2013, 8:09 AM, PST)