The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Jay Z refuses to be Kanye West's best man if wedding is filmed for reality TV (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 10:52 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Sheds Tears Over Lamar Odom Divorce in Emotional Kuwtk Mid-Season Finale—See the Full Recap! (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 10:01 PM, PDT)
- If Jennifer Aniston Could Have Any Famous Person's Body, Who Would It Be? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 March 2014, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Drug Dealers Suspects in Lamar Odom and Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Burglary? (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner Jets Home from Paris Fashion Week, Harry Styles Ex Girlfriend Wants Low Profile (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Khloé Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's Calabasas Home—Go Inside the Massive Mansion! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 12:21 PM, PST)
- Shocking New Details About Katy Perry + John Mayer’s Breakup (From TheFabLife - Movies. 5 March 2014, 7:46 AM, PST)
- How Kendall Jenner Broke Out of the Kardashian Mold (From Popsugar. 4 March 2014, 5:10 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Travoltify Your Name, Tom Daley Is An Inspiration, And The New Cast of “Dancing With The … Stars?” (From The Backlot. 4 March 2014, 2:22 PM, PST)