The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Lilly Ghalichi Talks Kim Kardashian's Famous Curves, Hot Bikini Trends and More—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Kim and Kanye: The Road to "I Do!" (From Popsugar. 17 April 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- North West Looks Angelic in Kendall Jenner's Latest Instagram Shot (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Doing "Great" and "Feeling Well" After Health Scare and Hospitalization (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Claim: Kendall and Kylie Jenner Embarrassed By Mom Kris’ Drinking (From GossipCop. 17 April 2014, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Celebrates Easter With "Precious Bunnies" North West, Penelope and Mason Disick: Photo (From Us Weekly. 17 April 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Go Inside Nick Carter’s Wedding (From TheFabLife - Movies. 16 April 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Gimme That! Kylie Jenner's Coachella Necklace (From E! Online. 15 April 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- New Details Emerge About Kim Kardashian + Kanye West’s Wedding (From TheFabLife - Movies. 15 April 2014, 8:09 AM, PDT)