The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Has a Red-Hot Day With Kanye West (From Popsugar. 15 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim, Kanye's wedding guests to sign confidentiality agreement (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Compares Herself to Kim Kardashian: "We Have Kids Out of Wedlock" (From Us Weekly. 14 March 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner and Ben Flajnik Hug It Out After Lunch Date—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Produced Kanye West Proposal for Kim Kardashian (From National Ledger. 13 March 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- SXSW: Jimmy Kimmel Tricks People With Fake Band Names in Hilarious Lie Witness News Video—Watch! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Outs SXSW's Biggest Posers With ‘Lie Witness News’ Music Segment (Video) (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- You May Be Surprised by Who Partied With the Kardashians Last Night (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)