The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- People's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Yes, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Really Hung Out With President Obama (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- See the Time That Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Met President Obama (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 January 2015, 8:43 AM, PST)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 31 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Bruce Jenner Is 'Transitioning into a Woman,' Source Confirms to People (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloé Bring Cleavage, Side Boob and Lots of Leg to Sam Smith Show! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Bruce Jenner Plans to Have Penis Removed in Transition to Woman (From TheImproper.com. 31 January 2015, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Gaga, Brody & Kyle -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 31 January 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- The Kardashian-Jenners Take Their Sam Smith Obsession to the Next Level (From Popsugar. 30 January 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)