The 15-year-old took to Twitter to slam magazine editors for publishing such hateful stories about her family, posting over 20 tweets about how it should be illegal to print false rumors about a minor.
“It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15 year olds father is actually hers,” Kylie began, continuing, "Yes, my father is my father and no my parents aren’t getting a divorce. You guys can’t believe any of these magazines.. It’s all bullsh*t.”
to who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. Do You Have A Heart?
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 2, 2013
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- ‘The Sound Of Music’ Spoofed In Funny ‘SNL’ Skit — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 1:57 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian invites fan to sit with her at Kanye West's show via tweet (From Pop2it. 8 December 2013, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Prince George, North West, Axl Jack and More Adorable Baby Arrivals (From E! Online. 8 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Tweets: Nelson Mandela Is A ‘Guiding Light’ (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- Kris Jenner denies taking drugs (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 4:28 AM, PST)
- PETA slams Kris Jenner for having sea lion as 'pool toy' (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 11:27 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian And Lindsay Lohan Are Speaking Again (From TheFabLife - Movies. 6 December 2013, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Bruce Jenner lands movie role (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 6:37 PM, PST)
- Kris Jenner Partied in a Bikini With Ben Flajnik (and a Sea Lion!) This Summer—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 4:03 PM, PST)