Sources close to Justin told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that there is no evidence of the Biebs drinking ‘sizzurp’ at a party. Now, the ‘Boyfriend’ singer is reacting to the controversy himself. Hear what Justin has to say!
Justin Bieber is shooting down rumors that he engaged in risky behavior, allegedly drinking “sizzurp” while partying with friends Lil Twist and Lil Za. TMZ first reported that they’ve seen photos of the 18-year-old pop star with a bottle of codeine cough syrup, known as “sizzurp,” nearby.
Justin tweeted on Feb. 2, “Some of these rumors about me are getting a little out of control now. Don’t believe the [bulls**t]. Gonna focus on the positive. I understand that rumors come with the territory, but I’m gonna stay me. Focus on the music. U wanna know what im about…it is all right there.”
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Yikes! Justin Bieber Put "Other People's Safety in Jeopardy" After Driving 4-Wheeler on Sidewalk, Police Say (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Wants to Get Married Again (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Illegally Drives Can Am On Sidewalk ... Almost Hits Disabled Woman (From TMZ. 22 August 2014, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Skips Bra, Flashes Perky Cleavage in Sheer Maxidress After Waking Up With a Lovely Gospel Song on Her Lips (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Tabloid Rumors Are ''a Bunch of B.S.'': ''She Has Such a Good Head on Her Shoulders," Says Jamie Chung (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Animated family film 'Thunder and the House of Magic' coming to DVD September 30 (From Cinelinx. 21 August 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
Chris Rogers (XXXII)
- AMC Renews Halt And Catch Fire for Season 2 (From Collider.com. 20 August 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Surprise: AMC renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 20 August 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- AMC renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' for season 2 (From Hitfix. 20 August 2014, 7:24 AM, PDT)