Sources close to Justin told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that there is no evidence of the Biebs drinking ‘sizzurp’ at a party. Now, the ‘Boyfriend’ singer is reacting to the controversy himself. Hear what Justin has to say!
Justin Bieber is shooting down rumors that he engaged in risky behavior, allegedly drinking “sizzurp” while partying with friends Lil Twist and Lil Za. TMZ first reported that they’ve seen photos of the 18-year-old pop star with a bottle of codeine cough syrup, known as “sizzurp,” nearby.
Justin tweeted on Feb. 2, “Some of these rumors about me are getting a little out of control now. Don’t believe the [bulls**t]. Gonna focus on the positive. I understand that rumors come with the territory, but I’m gonna stay me. Focus on the music. U wanna know what im about…it is all right there.”
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Brooklyn Beckham and Sofia Richie Hit the Lanes for Cozy Bowling Date in London (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Adele to Return to the Grammy Stage After Battling Audio Problems Last Year (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 6:36 AM, PST)
- New Couple Alert: Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 January 2017, 5:59 PM, PST)
- Bella Hadid Wears Totally Sheer Shirt Without a Bra -- See the Daring Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Reunite at Club, Treated to Impromptu John Mayer Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid Slay the Runway at Paris Fashion Week -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
Chris Rogers (XXXII)
- Management 360 Promotes Chris Huvane, Gabriel Cohen, Justin Grey Stone to Partners (From Variety - Film News. 10 December 2015, 1:55 PM, PST)
- "Catch Fire," "Tyrant" Score Surprise Renewals (From Dark Horizons. 8 October 2015, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- AMC Renews Halt and Catch Fire for Season 3 (From TVovermind.com. 8 October 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)