According to our scientific poll*, at the time of publishing, 41 percent of you are watching the Super Bowl for the commercials. (The other 60 percent is split between the football and Beyonce’s halftime show, with a slight edge to the actual game.) So here is a list of the commercials we know you will see while you’re watching the 49ers and the Ravens throw the pigskin around.
The sex appeal:
Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd for GoDaddy.
Kate Upton washes a Mercedes.
Megan Fox takes a bath with her Motorola phone.
Ready. Set. Danica Patrick.
The animals: »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- Why Marvel’s Movies Will Only Get Better From Here (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Enver Gjokaj and Chad Michael Murray Join Hayley Atwell in Marvel’s Agent Carter (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Ruin, Ruins, and Ruining (From LatinoReview. 29 August 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Obvious Child movie review: it doesn’t care if you like it (From FlickFilosopher. 29 August 2014, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ed Sheeran's Stint as Annie and Aaron Paul's Bathroom Birth (Video) (From Moviefone. 28 August 2014, 11:42 PM, PDT)
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2014, 12:04 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- 14 Celebs With Unusual Pets (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014): Neither Good Nor Bad (From Film-Book. 28 August 2014, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox's Snakeskin Jacket Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop? (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)