According to our scientific poll*, at the time of publishing, 41 percent of you are watching the Super Bowl for the commercials. (The other 60 percent is split between the football and Beyonce’s halftime show, with a slight edge to the actual game.) So here is a list of the commercials we know you will see while you’re watching the 49ers and the Ravens throw the pigskin around.
The sex appeal:
Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd for GoDaddy.
Kate Upton washes a Mercedes.
Megan Fox takes a bath with her Motorola phone.
Ready. Set. Danica Patrick.
The animals: »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsJimmy Fallon
- The 10 Cutest Celebrity Families of 2014 (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 1:34 AM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Reveals Queens Catastrophe on Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Worst I Ever Bombed’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 December 2014, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Watch Jerry Seinfeld's Hilarious 'Tonight Show' Stand-Up (From Rolling Stone. 24 December 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Green Lantern, Iron Man 3 & Thor Concept Art By Ivan Girard (From ComicBookMovie. 25 December 2014, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Why Hollywood Isn’t Freaking Over Bummer 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
- 11 Fascinating Facts About the 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:49 PM, PST)
- Watch Stars of 'The Interview' Hand Out Swag at L.A. Screening (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 December 2014, 11:43 PM, PST)
- ‘The Interview’ Leads Movie Sales on Google Play, YouTube (From Variety - Film News. 25 December 2014, 11:17 PM, PST)
- The Interview Review (From Collider.com. 25 December 2014, 10:38 PM, PST)