According to our scientific poll*, at the time of publishing, 41 percent of you are watching the Super Bowl for the commercials. (The other 60 percent is split between the football and Beyonce’s halftime show, with a slight edge to the actual game.) So here is a list of the commercials we know you will see while you’re watching the 49ers and the Ravens throw the pigskin around.
The sex appeal:
Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd for GoDaddy.
Kate Upton washes a Mercedes.
Megan Fox takes a bath with her Motorola phone.
Ready. Set. Danica Patrick.
The animals: »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ (From Deadline New York. 17 September 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- TNT Locks Down Next Five Marvel Movies Starting With ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- TNT Locks Down Next Five Marvel Movies Starting With ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Season finale review: 'You're the Worst' - 'Fists and Feet and Stuff' (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- You're the Worst Finale Post Mortem: Ep Talks Gretchen's Major Move, Downplays Lindsay's Big D (From TVLine.com. 18 September 2014, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Channing Tatum to be 'Struck by Genius' in new drama (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen, Adam McKay, and Ben Schwartz Teaming Up on New Comedy (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen to star in Adam McKay-directed comedy from Ben Schwartz (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)