According to our scientific poll*, at the time of publishing, 41 percent of you are watching the Super Bowl for the commercials. (The other 60 percent is split between the football and Beyonce’s halftime show, with a slight edge to the actual game.) So here is a list of the commercials we know you will see while you’re watching the 49ers and the Ravens throw the pigskin around.
The sex appeal:
Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd for GoDaddy.
Kate Upton washes a Mercedes.
Megan Fox takes a bath with her Motorola phone.
Ready. Set. Danica Patrick.
The animals: »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- "Jurassic World 3D" : Raptors In Your Face (From SneakPeek. 12 July 2014, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- The Flash Finds It's Simon Stagg In William Sadler; Could We See Metamorpho? (From ComicBookMovie. 12 July 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Back Together as a Couple? (From National Ledger. 12 July 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie's Baggy-Topped Mini: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop? (From E! Online. 12 July 2014)
- Conan O’Brien Shot An On-Air Cameo For RocketJump’s ‘Video Game High School’ (From Tubefilter News. 11 July 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Batman of the Office, ‘The Other Transformers’ Trailer, & More! (From Screen Rant. 11 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen's 'The Interview' Declared an Act of War by North Korea (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- North Korea Is Complaining To The United Nations About The Interview (From Cinema Blend. 11 July 2014, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- North Korea Files Complaint with United Nations Over 'The Interview' (From FirstShowing.net. 11 July 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)