According to our scientific poll*, at the time of publishing, 41 percent of you are watching the Super Bowl for the commercials. (The other 60 percent is split between the football and Beyonce’s halftime show, with a slight edge to the actual game.) So here is a list of the commercials we know you will see while you’re watching the 49ers and the Ravens throw the pigskin around.
The sex appeal:
Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd for GoDaddy.
Kate Upton washes a Mercedes.
Megan Fox takes a bath with her Motorola phone.
Ready. Set. Danica Patrick.
The animals: »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- Set photos from The Flash episode 2 ‘Fastest Man Alive’ reveal William Sadler role (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman' Plays The Warrior 'Moses' (From SneakPeek. 11 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe team up for Shane Black's 'Nice Guys' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 July 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Conan O’Brien Shot An On-Air Cameo For RocketJump’s ‘Video Game High School’ (From Tubefilter News. 11 July 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Batman of the Office, ‘The Other Transformers’ Trailer, & More! (From Screen Rant. 11 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Must-See Late Night Clip: Dana Carvey Performs ‘Choppin’ Broccoli’ with an Orchestra (From Mediaite - TV. 11 July 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- North Korea Files Complaint with United Nations Over 'The Interview' (From FirstShowing.net. 11 July 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- North Korea Wants Seth Rogen & James Franco's 'The Interview' Banned (From The Playlist. 11 July 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen and James Franco -- N. Korea Complains to Un ... Movie is an Act of War (From TMZ. 11 July 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)