New Orleans — One of the most anticipated musical moments of the year so far happened in New Orleans and was connected to the Super Bowl – but it had nothing to do with Beyonce.
Instead, it was another superstar, Justin Timberlake, who had the town buzzing as he gave his first performance in nearly five years – a sizzling, hour-long concert that featured the nattily dressed entertainer with a more than 10-piece band and guest appearances by Timbaland and Jay-z, who's prominently featured on Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit and Tie."
Timberlake hadn't released new music in years, preferring to concentrate on a blossoming acting career that included star turns in movies such as "Friends With Benefits" and the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network."
But when Timberlake took to the stage on Saturday night for DirecTV's Super Bowl-eve bash, it seemed as if he had never left. Timberlake, dressed in a black tux, betrayed »
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Ranking All 30 Winners of the MTV Video Music Award for 'Video of the Year' (From Hitfix. 19 August 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson -- Still Blacklisted from Super Bowl Halftime Show (From TMZ. 19 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- See Which Celebrities Have Promoted Als Awareness With the Ice Bucket Challenge (From TooFab. 19 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Knowles Break Up Guru is Gwyneth Paltrow - Splitting from Jay Z? (From National Ledger. 20 August 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Sia Talks Strange Song Writing, Performs "Chandelier" With Chuy! (From TooFab. 20 August 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Durant -- My Favorite Rap Song Is ... Not By Jay Z (From TMZ. 20 August 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- Telluride vs. Toronto: The Battle for Oscar Supremacy (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- A Triple Hit of Posters for Alexandre Ajas Horns (From Horror Asylum. 20 August 2014)
- 9 Reasons Andrew Garfield Should Be Your Celebrity Crush (From Popsugar. 20 August 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)