Los Angeles, Feb 3: Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child in July with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, will be back in shape after her pregnancy as she is already very fit, says her personal trainer Tracy Anderson.
"I know she will. She is so young and she has got me helping her, so she is going to look better after pregnancy than she's ever looked. I guarantee it," contactmusic.com quoted Anderson as saying.
"It's so important that once the doctor releases you to start working out again," she added.
Anderson revealed that she has been working on a specific plan to keep Kim fit and healthy during. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian's Nude Desert Photo Shoot Recreated by Shahs of Sunset Star Mercedes Javid, Who Copies Her Again (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Why Kim Kardashian Is Feeling a Bit ''Delirious'' These Days (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Having 2 Kids Is Really Hard, If You Ask Kim Kardashian (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Melissa McCarthy Raps That Classic Kanye Song ‘Butterscotch Man’ in Her SNL Promos (From Vulture. 10 February 2016, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Channels Cruella de Vil While Strutting Through NYC (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Steps Out in NYC Following "Self-Imposed Diet Exile" Comments (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 10:20 AM, PST)