Some more creepy artwork has come in to promote the February 19th premiere of "Cult" on The CW. Check it out here, and look for some interviews with the show's creator and primary cast members in the coming week!
Matt Davis Of “The Vampire Diaries” Stars In A New Drama — Investigative journalist Jeff Sefton (Davis) has learned to live with his younger brother Nate’s (guest star James Pizzinato “Alcatraz”) relentless string of obsessions, especially his latest rant that a hit TV show called “Cult” intends to harm him. When his brother mysteriously disappears, Jeff enlists Skye Yarrow (Jessica Lucas; Cloverfield, “Melrose Place”), a young research assistant working on “Cult,” to help with his investigation into the dark underworld of the TV show and its rabid fans.
Meanwhile, in the parallel worlds of the show-within-a-show, the cult’s ruthless leader, Billy Grimm, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/21/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 August 2017, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev : "Harper's Bazaar" (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Best Episodes to Watch From Tvd, Mad Men and More (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Star Trek Beer, Rob Zombie’s 13 Nights of Halloween, Kindred Spirits and Evil Things, Screambox’s Bloody Disgusting Collection, The Evil In Us, Evolution, American Gods (From DailyDead. 18 August 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Superatural Season 13 Is Telling a Smaller Story (From TVovermind.com. 15 August 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- 27 Quotes From Supernatural's Crowley That You'll Definitely Need in Your 20s (From BuzzSugar. 12 August 2017, 10:45 PM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- Fox 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/21/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 August 2017, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Aladdin Gets Homeland Star as Jafar's Henchman Hakim (From MovieWeb. 21 August 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Disney pegs Numan Acar for villainous role in Guy Ritchie’s Aladdin (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)