Hurricane Andy is about to blow back into The Office — and based on the following sneak peek pics, Erin is none too happy about it.
The below photos — from both “Couples Discount” (airing Feb. 7, NBC) and “Moving On” (Feb. 14) — depict the not-so-triumphant return of Ed Helms’ Mia Dunder Mifflin boss. While the rest of the gang seems happy enough with Andy’s homecoming, his gal pal Erin looks almost as uncomfortable as her new crush Pete.
Related | The Office: Who’s Coming Back? Who’s Fired? Plus: The Cast Fondly Looks Back at 9 Seasons
Elsewhere in the shots, Jim »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- Seth Rogen and Good Universe producing R-rated comedy Good Boys (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Emily Blunt + John Krasinski Vehicle ‘A Quiet Place’ Shooting in N.Y. This Fall (From Backstage. 17 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Point Grey, Good Universe to produce 'Good Boys' (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Bad Boys 3 Delayed Indefinitely, Silver and Black Gets a New Release Date (From MovieWeb. 12 August 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Animated adventure Mune: Guardian of the Moon gets a new trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 8 August 2017, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- Tim McGraw, Dolly Parton, Blake Shelton and More Musicians React to Glen Campbell’s Death: ‘I Will Always Love You’ (From PEOPLE.com. 8 August 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)