The rap star admitted Friday that he has yet to see "Idol" this season – or any other season.
"Actually, I've never watched it," he said, a bit sheepishly.
Part of the reason he hasn't tuned in to see Minaj is because she didn't exactly sell the show to Lil Wayne.
"When I talk to her she's always tells me, `You don't wanna watch that, you're not going to be into it,'" he said.
"She knows me. ... It's kind of like a catfight where they be going back and forth type of thing, I'm not into all that," he said of the judging panel, which includes Mariah Carey, with whom Minaj had a much-publicized argument.
"The talent on that is pretty good I heard, »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood's Sound of Music - gag me now | Emma Brockes (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Fox TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 12:22 AM, PST)
- Your guide to television's mid-season hiatus schedule (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Mariah Carey Looks Super Skinny at Rockefeller Christmas Performance! (From TooFab. 5 December 2013)
- Sherlock, Doctor Who, Strictly in new BBC Christmas video reel - watch (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 December 2013, 2:01 AM, PST)
- 'X Factor Recap': Top 6 Tap Into Their Inner Divas (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 December 2013, 8:16 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: See the Top Wardrobe Malfunctions of the Year! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé Knowles vs. Kim Kardashian for the Web's Most-Searched Celeb of 2013 (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2013, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Beyonce Most Searched For Person Of 2013 On Bing (From Access Hollywood. 2 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)