Directed by: Jonathan Levine
Written by: Jonathan Levine
While I've heard about the book Warm Bodies for over a year, it has always been presented to me as "Twilight with zombies," and though I don't have a problem with Twilight (much to the chagrin of many of my friends), that's not the endorsement I've been looking for. I need more comparisons: Is it like Zombieland, snarky and funny? Is it like Fido, where the zombies become domesticated and friendly? The trailer for the new big-screen adaptation didn't really indicate either way.
In truth, Warm Bodies is a bit of both and a lot of neither.
The movie opens with R (Nicholas Hoult) lamenting his miserable, boring existence. He shuffles around an airport terminal filled with other zombies, day in and day out, occasionally having half-intelligent grunting matches with his "best friend, »
- Amanda Rebholz
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Lane Garrison Teases Emile Hirsch About Diaper-Changing Abilities (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Gets Pumped Up (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 6:22 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Cute & Military Chic In New ‘Camp X-Ray’ Pic (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)
- "X-Men: Days Of Future Past": The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants (From SneakPeek. 8 December 2013, 3:25 PM, PST)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past International Banner (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 10:52 AM, PST)
- First X-men Days Of Future Past Banner Drops (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Thn’s Xmas Gift Guide: Transformers, Indiana Jones & Breaking Bad Box-Sets! (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Secretariat (From Sky Movies. 29 November 2013, 6:26 AM, PST)
- Melissa Ponzio To Recur On NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire; Kevin Ryan Joins ‘Crossbones’ (From Deadline TV. 27 November 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)