Will we need TV channels in ten years time? Even though I watch most of my TV in advance of the schedules and use plenty of catch-up services, I find the idea of TV becoming one giant splodge in the internet-sphere slightly unnerving.
But I'm still recovering from the news that I probably won't be able to buy CDs at HMV in the near future, so maybe I need to get 'down with the kids' and 'move with the times, granddad'.
If Netflix has anything to do with it, the way we watch TV will change. We may have grown up in an age when TV shows are drip-fed to us week-by-week, teasing us with morsels and hooking us in, but in the shiny new Netflix world you can have the whole damn cake in one sitting if you like.
The TV streaming service is expanding beyond showcasing classic »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Katy Perry Is in Awe When Fan Proposes to Her Girlfriend During Concert: 'Say Yes!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 October 2017, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell Not Banning Kids From ‘America’s Got Talent,’ Despite Report (From GossipCop. 6 October 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Deaf Singer Mandy Harvey Performs On “Megyn Kelly Today” – Watch Video (From GossipCop. 6 October 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Mindhunter season 2 to take on the Atlanta child murders (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Are you watching "Mindhunter"? (Episodes 1-3) (From FilmExperience. 17 October 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- A ‘Mindhunter’ Video Examines The Hidden Special Effects Of the Netflix Series (From Slash Film. 17 October 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- All the U.K. Performing Arts News You Missed Last Week 10/9-13 (From Backstage. 17 October 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Has No Problems Doing Diaper Duty (From TMZ. 16 October 2017, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Very Negative Claims Are Being Made Against Big Brother And Its Viewers (From OnTheFlix. 15 October 2017, 11:40 AM, PDT)