Los Angeles, Feb 2 (Ians/Efe) Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, mother for the first time just over two years ago, could be pregnant again, at least that's what the New York Post asserted Friday in a scoop picked up by People Magazine and Us Weekly.
The Post cites sources close to the Oscar-winning actress, though when Efe asked her publicists about a possible baby No. 2, they preferred not to commit themselves.
Us Weekly also confirmed the news without identifying its sources.
Cruz, 38, and her husband, 43-year-old Spanish actor Javier Bardem, had their first child Leonardo in January 2011.
The couple wed in July 2010 in. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsPenélope Cruz
- Penelope Cruz Passion Project ‘Ma Ma’ Comes to iTunes (From Indiewire. 29 July 2016, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘It’s Such a Beautiful Day,’ ‘Holy Hell,’ Quay Brothers, ‘Born to Be Blue,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 29 July 2016, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- Colombian Ciro Guerra’s ‘Embrace of the Serpent’ Sweeps the 3rd Platino Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2016, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- Platino Awards: Telefe, Telefonica Studios Board Ricardo Darin Starrer ‘Black Snow’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia Review: Let Me Make You A Martyr (From Icons of Fright. 22 July 2016, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2016: ‘Let Me Make You A Martyr’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)