Michelle Obama's new bangs got rave reviews during Barack Obama's inauguration ceremony, but outspoken fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld is not a fan. The Chanel creative head tells a French television show, "The fringe was a bad idea. It's not good." Though he says he admires the First Lady, Karl equates her new look to that of a news anchor. On that note, here are 5 other things curmudgeonly Karl hates.
1) Pippa Middleton's Face
While describing Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's "romantic beauty," Lagerfeld slammed Prince William's sister-in-law, saying, "I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back." Charming.
2) Adele's Body
As in the case of Mrs. Obama, Karl speaks out both sides of his mouth, simultaneously slamming and praising Adele. Lagerfeld told a French magazine of the "Skyfall" singer, "She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Where in the World Is Barack Obama? We Investigate (From Popsugar. 24 April 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘I Forgot What a Grown-Up President Sounds Like’: Obama Gets Lots of Twitter Love as He Makes First Public Speech Since Leaving Office (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Obama Skips the Trump Jabs in Return to Public Eye (From The Wrap. 24 April 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
Prince William (I)
- Nobody Had More Fun at the London Marathon Than Prince William . . . Nobody (From Popsugar. 24 April 2017, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Princess Diana Called Prince Charles by the Wrong Name at Their Wedding (From Popsugar. 24 April 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry Had The Best Time Cheering on Runners at the London Marathon (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 April 2017, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- James Bond Currently In The Throes Of A Bidding War (From LRM Online. 21 April 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- James Bond: Origin To Explore The Spy’s Previously Untold Beginnings (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- James Bond 25: five companies bidding for the rights (From Den of Geek. 20 April 2017, 10:45 PM, PDT)