She has decided to sell the gown and shoes that she wore during her nuptials.
All the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society charity in the name of Hefner's long-time secretary Mary O'Connor, who died last weekend, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am auctioning my wedding dress with charitybuzz.com to raise money for lymphoma in memory of Mary," Harris tweeted.
The 26-year-old also included a link to the website www.charitybuzz.com, where individuals can bid for the dress.
The items. »
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsCrystal Hefner
- Hugh Hefner Squashes Rumors That He's 'Sick' - and Enjoys Movie Night with Wife Crystal! (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- Crystal Hefner Shares Photo After Having Her Breast Implants Removed: ''The New Me'' (From E! Online. 20 July 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Crystal Hefner Removes Her Breast Implants Because They 'Slowly Poisoned Me' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2016, 5:25 AM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Prosecutors Cleared to Use Bill Cosby's Deposition at Trial (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner Returns to Twitter With Father-Son Photo Celebrating Thanksgiving (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 November 2016, 8:46 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner Returns to Twitter by Sharing Family Photo From His Thanksgiving Celebration (From E! Online. 27 November 2016, 2:12 PM, PST)
Mary H. O'Connor
- Crystal Harris Auctioning Off Wedding Dress From Nuptials With Hugh Hefner (From E! Online. 1 February 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Crystal Harris Auctioning Off Wedding Dress From Hugh Hefner Nuptials to Raise Money in Mary O'Connor's Memory (From Us Weekly. 1 February 2013, 4:24 AM, PST)
- Crystal Harris is auctioning off wedding dress (From Monsters and Critics. 1 February 2013, 4:01 AM, PST)