She has decided to sell the gown and shoes that she wore during her nuptials.
All the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society charity in the name of Hefner's long-time secretary Mary O'Connor, who died last weekend, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am auctioning my wedding dress with charitybuzz.com to raise money for lymphoma in memory of Mary," Harris tweeted.
The 26-year-old also included a link to the website www.charitybuzz.com, where individuals can bid for the dress.
The items. »
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsCrystal Hefner
- Chelsea Handler, Rachel Zoe, Britney Spears & More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 29 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Andre Royo Is Robert 'Bobo' Boston in Amazon's Upcoming New Series, 'Hand of God' (From Indiewire Television. 28 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Amber Rose Addresses Rumors She Flirted with Kris Humphries at Playboy Bash (From TooFab. 3 August 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- 9 Musicians You Probably Forgot Were Playboy Cover Girls (From Obsessed with Film. 22 November 2015, 2:11 PM, PST)
- The Cultural Impact of James Bond (From SoundOnSight. 6 November 2015, 10:32 PM, PST)
- Slave Leia Retired from All 'Star Wars' Merchandise? (From MovieWeb. 3 November 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)
Mary H. O'Connor
- Crystal Harris Auctioning Off Wedding Dress From Nuptials With Hugh Hefner (From E! Online. 1 February 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Crystal Harris Auctioning Off Wedding Dress From Hugh Hefner Nuptials to Raise Money in Mary O'Connor's Memory (From Us Weekly. 1 February 2013, 4:24 AM, PST)
- Crystal Harris is auctioning off wedding dress (From Monsters and Critics. 1 February 2013, 4:01 AM, PST)