84th Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon. ©A.M.P.A.S.
Seventeen of the 20 nominees in the acting categories will be among more than 160 Oscar nominees who will gather at noon on Monday, February 4, at the Beverly Hilton when the Academy honors this year’s Oscar contenders at its annual Nominees Luncheon.
From the Lead Actress and Actor categories, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Quvenzahané Wallis, Naomi Watts, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Joaquin Phoenix and Denzel Washington are expected to attend. Robert De Niro, Tommy Lee Jones, Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Helen Hunt and Jacki Weaver will represent the Supporting Actor and Actress categories.
Four of the five nominees in the Directing category – Ang Lee, David O. Russell, Steven Spielberg and Benh Zeitlin – also are expected to attend. Three of the Academy’s four 2012 Governors Awards recipients, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Hal Needham and George Stevens, Jr., will join this year’s nominees. »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Madonna Slams Blond Ambition Biopic (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2017, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson Says Friendships With Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence 'Saved My Life' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson on Her Cash-Strapped Early Years: I Was ‘Living Off Food in the Film-Festival Welcome Bags’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Goldblum Is Back for Jurassic World 2 (From MovieWeb. 26 April 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Cinema, AI, and Human Nature (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 April 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Season 2 Episode 18 Review – ‘Ace Reporter’ (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2017, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- How Christopher Walken chooses his movie roles (From Den of Geek. 24 April 2017, 9:55 PM, PDT)
- Viola Davis Takes Airport Style to New Heights in Ab-Baring Sheer Top (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 9:20 PM, PDT)
- Michael Mann Plans Return to Television with Vietnam War Drama ‘Hue 1968’ (From The Film Stage. 24 April 2017, 4:32 PM, PDT)